Pre-Owned 2017 GMC Acadia
Kendall Ford of Meridian
Dealer Team Member
Dealer Team Member
Frequently Asked Questions
Joydrive is the first digital solution for you to buy or lease new and pre-owned cars from a dealer, without visiting the dealer. You can complete your entire purchase online, including trade-in, financing, home delivery in as fast as one day (or, do everything ahead of time and pick up in-store), and a 5-day return period. No games, hassle-free prices and 100% transparency.
All vehicles are owned by Joydrive's handpicked dealers. Please see the dealer contact information for the exact address, and please update your zip code to calculate your estimated delivery cost (first 100 miles are free).
Yes! Because Joydrive works with a network of handpicked dealers, you get access to both new and pre-owned vehicles to buy or lease, more vehicle selection, a faster and easier process, and you can trust your vehicle will be handled by licensed professionals with consistency across all brands.
With every purchase Joydrive Dealer Members offer you 5 days and up to 250 miles to drive the vehicle how you will actually use it. If you choose to return it, click ‘Request a Refund’ and your Joydrive Dealer Member will help you complete the process as long as the vehicle is in the same condition as received. .
You can use your own bank or credit union, or you can select “I’d like financing” if you would like help acquiring financing. Joydrive Dealer Members utilize a network of lenders that offer competitive and fair rates quickly and efficiently.
All paperwork is handled by your Joydrive Dealer Member and delivered to you during the delivery. Joydrive also protects your information by using secure SSL forms, encrypted connections, and your personal information is only used on your vehicle transaction.
5-Day Return Period Guidelines
- The 5-day return period is only valid for vehicles purchased through the Joydrive site.
- You must request a vehicle return prior to the 5th day after the date and time of delivery. Requesting a vehicle return must be completed through your Deal Page, where you uploaded all of your information, by clicking on 'Request a refund'. Your specific return date and time will be listed on your Deal Page.
- The vehicle return request must occur within five (5) days and have no more than 250 miles added to odometer, from the date and time of delivery.
- The vehicle must be scheduled to be returned to your Joydrive Dealer Member by the end of the following business day of the request. You are responsible for returning the vehicle.
- The vehicle must be free of all liens other than the lien created by the retail installment contract of purchase.
- The vehicle must be: 1) In the same condition as received; 2) Without any mechanical complications, damage, or having been in an accident since delivery.
- Additional fees at $1.00 per each mile may be applied in case of mileage overage. Additional fees may be applied to repair damage or mechanical complications.
- If you had traded-in a vehicle and wish to return your vehicle, your trade-in will be returned to you only after all required fees have been paid. Required fees may be deducted from your down payment refund.
- Your initial $199 deposit should post to your account in approximately 5 - 10 business days, depending on the credit card processor and your bank.
- Additional documents may be required before any outstanding funds may be refunded. After any required documents are completed, any outstanding funds will be refunded within ten (10) business days.
- Stock #
- 2.5L DOHC 4-CYLINDER SIDI
- Front Wheel Drive
- Exterior Color
- Black Cherry Metallic
- Jet Black Cloth Seats
- Mechanical Features
- AXLE, 3.87 RATIO
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Axle, 3.87 ratio
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, 17" front and rear
- E10 Fuel capable
- EMISSIONS, CALIFORNIA STATE REQUIREMENTS
- Engine control, stop-start system (Included with (LCV) 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder engine.)
- Exhaust, single outlet
- Front wheel drive
- GVWR, 6001 lbs (2722 kg)
- Suspension, Ride and Handling McPherson struts for front and independent 5-link rear
- Tool kit, road emergency
- Exterior Features
- Glass, deep-tinted (all windows, except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Grille, front shutters, active upper and lower
- Headlamps, projector beam
- Liftgate, manual
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Tire, compact spare, T135/70R18, blackwall
- Tires, P245/65R17 all-season, H-rated, blackwall
- Wheel, spare, 18" x 4.5" (45.7 cm x 11.4 cm) steel
- Wheels, 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) aluminum
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Interior Features
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver, right front passenger and rear seat occupants
- Compass display
- Console front center with 2 cup holders and storage, includes rear storage drawer
- Cup holders 2 in front center console, 2 in front door panel, 2 bottle holders in front door panel, 2 in 2nd row and 2 in 3rd row, 10 total
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, one color
- Lamp Package, interior, deluxe
- Lighting, interior with theater dimming, cargo compartment, reading lights for front seats, second row reading lamps integrated into dome light, door-and tailgate-activated switches and illuminated entry and exit feature
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- RECLINING FRONT BUCKETS
- Seat adjuster, driver 4-way manual
- Seat adjuster, passenger 2-way manual
- Sensor, humidity and windshield temperature
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Windows, power with driver and passenger Express-down
- Entertainment Features
- AUDIO SYSTEM, 7" DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH SCREEN WITH INTELLILINK, AM/FM
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Safety Features
- Air bag, Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, frontal and side impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact, driver side knee and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED
- Door locks, rear child security
- Horn, dual-note
- Rear Vision Camera
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Other Features
- LICENSE PLATE BRACKET, FRONT
- SLE-1 PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP
Joy, Trust, Experience
Buy or lease 100% Online, Home Delivery
No more “Let me check with my Manager.” No salespeople. No wasted time. One great price, hand delivered to your home. Or, do everything ahead of time and pick up in-store.