New 2019 Chevrolet Silverado MD
Kendall GM of Nampa
Dealer Team Member
Dealer Team Member
Frequently Asked Questions
Joydrive is the first digital solution for you to buy or lease new and pre-owned cars from a dealer, without visiting the dealer. You can complete your entire purchase online, including trade-in, financing, home delivery in as fast as one day (or, do everything ahead of time and pick up in-store), and a 5-day return period. No games, hassle-free prices and 100% transparency.
All vehicles are owned by Joydrive's handpicked dealers. Please see the dealer contact information for the exact address, and please update your zip code to calculate your estimated delivery cost (first 100 miles are free).
Yes! Because Joydrive works with a network of handpicked dealers, you get access to both new and pre-owned vehicles to buy or lease, more vehicle selection, a faster and easier process, and you can trust your vehicle will be handled by licensed professionals with consistency across all brands.
With every purchase Joydrive Dealer Members offer you 5 days and up to 250 miles to drive the vehicle how you will actually use it. If you choose to return it, click ‘Request a Refund’ and your Joydrive Dealer Member will help you complete the process as long as the vehicle is in the same condition as received. .
You can use your own bank or credit union, or you can select “I’d like financing” if you would like help acquiring financing. Joydrive Dealer Members utilize a network of lenders that offer competitive and fair rates quickly and efficiently.
All paperwork is handled by your Joydrive Dealer Member and delivered to you during the delivery. Joydrive also protects your information by using secure SSL forms, encrypted connections, and your personal information is only used on your vehicle transaction.
5-Day Return Period Guidelines
- The 5-day return period is only valid for vehicles purchased through the Joydrive site.
- You must request a vehicle return prior to the 5th day after the date and time of delivery. Requesting a vehicle return must be completed through your Deal Page, where you uploaded all of your information, by clicking on 'Request a refund'. Your specific return date and time will be listed on your Deal Page.
- The vehicle return request must occur within five (5) days and have no more than 250 miles added to odometer, from the date and time of delivery.
- The vehicle must be scheduled to be returned to your Joydrive Dealer Member by the end of the following business day of the request. You are responsible for returning the vehicle.
- The vehicle must be free of all liens other than the lien created by the retail installment contract of purchase.
- The vehicle must be: 1) In the same condition as received; 2) Without any mechanical complications, damage, or having been in an accident since delivery.
- Additional fees at $1.00 per each mile may be applied in case of mileage overage. Additional fees may be applied to repair damage or mechanical complications.
- If you had traded-in a vehicle and wish to return your vehicle, your trade-in will be returned to you only after all required fees have been paid. Required fees may be deducted from your down payment refund.
- Your initial $199 deposit should post to your account in approximately 5 - 10 business days, depending on the credit card processor and your bank.
- Additional documents may be required before any outstanding funds may be refunded. After any required documents are completed, any outstanding funds will be refunded within ten (10) business days.
- Stock #
- DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO-DIESEL V8, B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE
- Four Wheel Drive
- Exterior Color
- Summit White
- Jet Black Cloth Seats
- Mechanical Features
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Axle lubricant, front, synthetic oil EmGard FE-75W-90
- Axle lubricant, rear, synthetic oil EmGard FE -75W-90
- Axle to End of Frame, 49" (Requires wheelbase (EM1) 199" or (FNV) 175". Not available with (G40), (GP1) or (GP8) rear air suspension.)
- Axle, limited slip, Dana Spicer Truetrac, torque proportioning limited slip
- Batteries, heavy-duty dual 1100 cold-cranking amps, includes battery box mounted to left side under cab
- Brakes, hydraulic, heavy duty Bosch/Meritor/Wabco system with 4-channel (ABS) (Includes (J69) driveline park brake.)
- Capped Fuel Fill
- Emissions, USA 50 State certified
- Exhaust system, rear exit
- Four wheel drive
- Front axle, 7,500 lbs., Dana Spicer 60-256, single-reduction, front driving
- Front suspension, 7,500 lbs. (3,402 kg) multi-leaf, includes shock absorbers
- Fuel tank, rear only, 40 gallon, mounted between frame side rails and behind rear axle
- GVWR, 22,500 LBS. (10,206 KG)
- Incomplete vehicle
- REAR AXLE, 4.30 RATIO
- Rear axle, 11,000 lb. (4,999 kg) Dana Spicer S14-110, single reduction
- Rear axle, 4.30 ratio Max road speed: 75 MPH
- Steering, power (Bosch S2 8014 Plus)
- Exterior Features
- AIR CONDITIONING, SINGLE-ZONE
- Antenna, fixed mast
- Bumper, front, Black
- Door handles, Black
- Front fender extension, mold-in-color Black (Not available with (FNP) Body color front fender extension.)
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Grille guard screen, insect protection (mounted behind grille)
- Grille, base, molded in color, Black
- Headlamps, halogen projector-beam
- Lamps, Smoked Amber roof marker
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Lamps, rear, stop/turn/backup (1-piece assembly) with license plate light
- Mirrors, outside high-visibility vertical camper-style, Black with manual folding and extension and lower convex spotter glass
- TIRE, SPARE 225/70R19.5G HIGHWAY BLACKWALL CONTINENTAL
- TIRES, FRONT 225/70R19.5G HIGHWAY BLACKWALL CONTINENTAL
- TIRES, REAR 225/70R19.5G HIGHWAY BLACKWALL CONTINENTAL
- Tail lamp provisions, located outside of frame (Will be installed with (F0C) 49" axle to end of frame and wheelbase (FQT, ED9, ER2, ED5, FNV or EM1) and rear mechanical suspension (FU7, GR3 or GR4). Will be required with (F0D) 63" axle to end of frame and wheelbase (ED9, ER2, ED5 or EM1) and rear air suspension (GP1, GP8 or G40). Will be required with (F0D) 63" axle to end of frame and wheelbase (ED9, ER2, ED5 or EM1) and rear mechanical suspension (FU7, GR3 or GR4) and (JL1) trailer brake controller. Will be required with (F0K) 91" axle to end of frame and (FPN) 231" wheelbase. Will be required with (F0I) 75" axle to end of frame and wheelbase (ED5, EQB, ER2 or FRP) and (JL1) trailer brake controller. Will be required with (F0G) 83" axle to end of frame, (FBC) 243" wheelbase and (JL1) trailer brake controller.)
- WHEELS, 19.5" X 6.75", STEEL, BLACK PAINTED, 8-HOLES, HUB PILOTED
- Wheel, spare delete
- Windows, power with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Interior Features
- Assist handle, front passenger and driver on A-pillars
- Cruise control, steering wheel-mounted
- Driver Information Center, 3.5-inch diagonal monochromatic display, provides warning messages and basic vehicle information
- Floor covering, Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Interior trim, Jet Black/Dark Ash (Required and only available with (H2Q/H2R) Dark Ash seats with Jet Black interior accents.)
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- SEATS, FRONT 40/20/40 SPLIT-BENCH, CLOTH 3-PASSENGER.
- Seat Belt, Black
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Speedometer, miles/kilometers
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel
- Steering wheel, urethane
- Visors, driver and front passenger, vinyl
- Entertainment Features
- 6-speaker audio system
- AUDIO SYSTEM, 7" DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN WITH CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT
- SiriusXM, delete
- Safety Features
- Brake, parking, driveline park brake system
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Horn, single-note
- OnStar, delete
- Traction control
- Other Features
- 26,000 LBS. GCWR (11,793 KG)
- ADDITIONAL FUEL, 40 GALLONS
- ALTERNATORS, DUAL, 150 AMPS AND 220 AMPS EACH
- AXLE TO END OF FRAME, 75"
- BACKUP ALARM
- BATTERIES, HEAVY-DUTY DUAL 1300 COLD-CRANKING AMPS, INCLUDES BATTERY BOX MOUNTED TO LEFT SIDE UNDER CAB
- BUMPER, FRONT CHROME
- CHEVROLET 4G LTE AND AVAILABLE BUILT-IN WI-FI HOTSPOT
- DEFOGGER, REAR-WINDOW ELECTRIC
- DPF, DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER, MANUAL REGENERATION
- ELECTRICAL PROVISIONS, REAR OF FRAME, UPFITTER, BODY BUILDER WIRING
- EMERGENCY SERVICE PACKAGE
- ENGINE BLOCK HEATER
- EXHAUST BRAKE
- FRONT AXLE, 7,500 LBS., DANA SPICER 60-256, SINGLE-REDUCTION, FRONT DRIVING
- FUEL TANK, FRONT AND REAR, 65 GALLON TOTAL
- GLASS, DEEP-TINTED
- HORN, DUAL-NOTE
- LAMPS, REAR, LED STOP/TURN AND LICENSE PLATE, WITH INCANDESCENT BACKUP LAMPS
- LICENSE PLATE KIT, FRONT
- MIRRORS, OUTSIDE HEATED POWER-ADJUSTABLE VERTICAL TRAILERING, UPPER GLASS, MANUAL-FOLDING AND EXTENDING, BLACK.
- OIL SEAL FOR FRONT HUB, CHICAGO RAWHIDE NITRILE FOR OIL LUBRICATED WHEEL BEARINGS
- ONSTAR AND CHEVROLET CONNECTED SERVICES CAPABLE
- POWER OUTLET, 110-VOLT AC
- POWER TAKE OFF, ENGINE CONTROL PROVISIONS
- REAR AXLE, 15,000 LB. (6,804 KG) DANA SPICER S16-130, SINGLE REDUCTION
- REAR SUSPENSION, 15,500 LBS. (7,031 KG) MULTI-LEAF, VARI-RATE
- REAR VISION CAMERA, DISPLAY INTEGRATED INTO RADIO
- RECOVERY HOOKS, FRONT, FRAME-MOUNTED, BLACK
- REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
- SEAT ADJUSTER, DRIVER 10-WAY POWER
- SHOCK ABSORBERS, REAR
- SIRIUSXM RADIO
- SKID PLATE, STEEL, FRAME-MOUNTED, PROTECTS THE TRANSFER CASE FROM THE GROUND
- TIRE VALVE CAP, (ALLIGARO V2B) FLO-THRU
- TOOL KIT, RIM WRENCH AND HANDLE ONLY
- TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER, INTEGRATED
- TRAILERING PROVISIONS, TRAILERING WIRE HARNESS ONLY, TRAILER COMBINED (STOP/TAIL/TURN) CONNECTION SOCKET AND HARNESS MOUNTED AT REAR OF FRAME.
- UPFITTER SWITCHES
- WHEEL, 19.5" X 6.75", SPARE, STEEL, BLACK, 8-HOLES, TEMPORARY MOUNTED ON FRAME, HUB PILOTED
- WHEELBASE, 235" (596.9 CM), 120" CA
- WORK TRUCK PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP
Joy, Trust, Experience
Buy or lease 100% Online, Home Delivery
No more “Let me check with my Manager.” No salespeople. No wasted time. One great price, hand delivered to your home. Or, do everything ahead of time and pick up in-store.